Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Meet the New Bar Staff...

Hi! I'm Jeane Soumie and I'm the new face in the bar. Wickenburg has been my winter home for the last nine years and this spring I decided to stay year round. After many years int he cooler climate of Wyoming, I'm adjusting to the "almost always" sunny skies of Arizona.

Wyoming presented some economic challenges and through those challenges I got involved in the service industry and found my true passion. My work experience includes the famous Million Dollar Cowboy Bar and I was one of the first three woman to tend bar at the historic Wort Hotel in Jackson Hole.

I'd also like to introduce another new face at the bar, Stephanie Williams. Stephanie is a local girl some of you may know and we're happy to have her on board with us too. I'm excited to be a Ringo's and I am looking forward to meeting all of you and getting acquainted. Hope to see you soon!

Jeane Soumie, Bar Manager

No comments:

Post a Comment